Select Currency
US DollarEuroAustralian DollarNorwegian KroneCanadian DollarPound SterlingYuan RenminbiNew Zealand DollarDanish KroneHong Kong DollarYenSwiss FrancRussian RubleSaudi RiyalSwedish KronaUAE Dirham

Mark VIII saloon

0 products available in this category
Home > JAGUAR HISTORY > Mark VIII saloon

Jaguar Mk VIII In October 1956 the Mark VIII was introduced as a replacement for the Mark VII. The B type cylinder head was fitted, the automatic gearbox further improved, and there was a certain amount of restyling, such as two tone paint and cutaway spats for the rear wheels. It was also easily distinguished from the previous model in that it had a one piece windscreen in place of the Mark VIIs which was split in the middle.

Towards the end of the Mark VIIIs relatively short production run, in April 1958, some left hand drive versions were fitted with power assisted steering.

© copyright Norman Motors Ltd | sitemap | terms & conditions | top |